Local Ford Dealer Pauls Valley Oklahoma
New Ford Dealers serving Purcell OK
Visit Seth Wadley Ford Dealership near Norman OK to see our huge selection of new and used Ford models as well as Certified Pre-owned cars and trucks. Ask about our Internet specials and Manufacturer rebates.
Ford Dealerships located near:
- Pauls Valley, OK
- Purcell, OK
- Ada, OK
- Norman, OK
- Ardmore, OK
- Shawnee, OK
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Chickasha, OK
- Duncan, OK
- Midwest City, OK
Used Ford Dealership Oklahoma City, OK
Used Ford vehicles are a great alternative option to purchasing new. We have competitive financing rates for your automotive needs. Finding that used car or truck has never been easier. Let Seth Wadley Ford find that used Ford vehicle you've been waiting for.
Used Ford models to choose from including:
- Ford Focus - Forget fun to drive. Bumper cars are fun to drive. The 2012 Focus has an intense side that comes out when you push the start button. It comes with an all-new chassis and suspension that's tighter and better than ever, and a new cornering assist system that puts the torque where the traction is. We took some very sweet performance technology and put it at your finger tips. Available spring 2011.
- Ford Fiesta - Fiesta gets the most out of every corner, thanks to the technical precision only a Ford-tuned suspension can offer. Taking on straightaways is a smooth affair, too, when you combine electric power-assisted steering with the proprietary Ford invention, active nibble control. Covert aerodynamic design and critical technology such as the class-exclusive PowerShift six-speed automatic and 1.6L Ti-VCT Duratec® I4 engine with twin-independent variable cam timing make it a responsive and fuel-responsible driving experience.
- Ford Fusion - Fusion gas-powered and hybrid models deliver plenty of responsive performance. So go ahead, enjoy your ride in the MPH zone. And all the while be assured that you’re doing right by the environment, with fuel efficiency that is very impressive.*
- Ford Mustang - Employing twin independent variable camshaft timing (TiVCT) and cold air induction, the new 2011 Mustang engines deliver more power, greater off-the-line low-end torque – and increased fuel efficiency.* The V6, featuring a die-cast aluminum engine block, boasts 305 horsepower and 31 MPG on the highway, while the 5.0L V8, featuring an aluminum block, pumps out a smoking 412 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque. And all engines are mated to six-speed transmissions. There’s no such thing as compromise for these ponies.
- Ford Taurus - Clearly, our designers thought outside the ordinary sedan box. Instead, they focused on the details and sculpted an athletic profile that is perpetually poised. Exterior mirrors flow purposefully from the doors. Lines convey power and agility. Incandescent tail lamps pick up those same lines and race you around the rear. It’s all meant to pull you inside where there are countless reasons to never get out.
- Ford Crown Victoria
- Ford Edge - Edge gets noticed. It’s just part of its nature. From the bold front grille through the fluid shapes and smooth lines that run the length of its body, Edge looks like nothing else on the road. With a sleek roof, an aerodynamic shape and a commanding profile, Edge is ready for action.
- Ford Flex - Its bold presence is a wakeup call to your senses. Beginning with the unmistakable chrome grille that continues its linear design around Flex in the form of four distinctive grooves. The all-black greenhouse design with privacy glass seamlessly ties the body together with the roof, but it’s the available two-tone top that gives you the option to reflect some personal style. Want an Ingot Silver roof with a Tuxedo Black body? Well then, you’ve got good taste.
- Ford Escape - Escape Hybrid was the first vehicle to combine SUV capability with the outstanding fuel economy and low environmental impact of a full hybrid vehicle.
The Hybrid has the ability to travel at speeds up to 44 miles per hour, while in full electric mode, yet uses no fuel when you're stopped in traffic. The Hybrid delivers an impressive 34 city mpg* when the engine kicks in, for lively acceleration. In addition, it features comfortable seating for five, a versatile cargo area, and a number of standard and optional amenities.
- Ford Explorer - The all-new 2011 Ford Explorer is the most capable Explorer ever. It starts with the structure – the strongest, lightest one yet, thanks to high tech materials and advanced forming technology. To help you handle everything from rugged off-roading to snow-covered roadways, there’s the available Intelligent 4WD System and available class-exclusive* Terrain Management System. For your peace of mind, Curve control, an enhancement to AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™, delivers enhanced control in turns. Open the door. Explorer offers up to seven-passenger seating capacity and seats that fold down for cargo space on demand – up to 80.7 cubic feet of space. You expect capability in an SUV. Explorer sets a new standard.
- Ford Sport Trac - Already you face a tough choice. Work fast. Or faster. The 4.0L V6 is a potent workhorse, ready to tow, haul or get you just about anywhere. Or turn up the heat with the available 4.6L V8 that puts its 292 horsepower and 315 lb.-ft. of torque at your fingertips. The V8 and six-speed automatic transmission provide all the low-rpm torque you need along with an excellent EPA-estimated 21 mpg* rating at highway speeds.
- Ford Expedition - Expedition is quite simply the do-it-all full-size SUV. A standard 5.4L V8 delivers 310 horsepower and 365 lb.-ft. of torque – enough to pull up to 9,200 lbs.* When the road goes from dry to filled with snow, ice or gravel, the available Control Trac® Four-Wheel-Drive (4WD) System helps provide more sure-footed traction. To help ensure your trips are comfortable, Expedition features an independent rear suspension. And then there’s the ultimate convenience feature you’ll appreciate when your arms are filled with bags of groceries – the available power liftgate.
- Ford Ranger - Just how strong is the Ford Ranger pickup? With 207 horsepower and 238 lb.-ft. of torque from the optional 4.0-liter V6, you can tow up to 5,800 lbs. Choose Ranger 4x4 and you can engage both axles at the turn of a knob. Ranger gives you what you want from a full-size pickup in a compact truck that’s priced much less.
- Transit Connect - You need a commercial van for your business, but not a big van with its size and high operating costs. You need a Ford Transit Connect. It offers the comfort, maneuverability and economy of a car — but that’s where the car-like similarities end. Transit Connect is a ruggedly built truck, certified to Ford Light Commercial Vehicle Durability Standards, providing a substantial payload rating up to 1,600 lbs. and over 135 cu. ft. of cargo space (in the van model) when properly equipped. At last you have the vehicle that’s just right for your business plan. Ford Transit Connect. Custom vehicle shown.
- Ford F-150 - The facts are clear: The Ford F-150 can haul more cargo and tow a heavier trailer than any of its competitors.* And F-150 has a fully boxed frame that's the strongest in its class.* Engineered and tested to withstand more punishment than your most difficult tasks can subject it to, the F-150 is Built Ford Tough to come through with the dependability you expect in this full-size pickup. And this, at the end of the day, is what capability is all about.
- Ford E-Series Van - Ford E-Series has maintained its position as the leader in full-size vans for a simple reason—continuous design and engineering advancements building on a long tradition of Built Ford Tough capability. Power and strength, comfort for people, spacious and versatile cargo capacity up to 251.7 cubic feet – these have made E-Series America’s choice for personal and commercial applications over the past three decades.
- Ford F-250
- Ford F-350
- Ford Super Duty - It’s not just a new powertrain. It’s a new powertrain that’s Built Ford Tough. Ford engineers crafted the workhorses in the new 2011 Super Duty® with the goal of bringing you the toughest, hardest-working truck that delivers the reliability and fuel efficiency you need for all the hard jobs you tackle every workday. Check it out by scrolling through the new engines and powertrain.
- Ford Commercial Truck
Certified Pre-owned Ford Dealerships near Ada OK
Seth Wadley Ford dealership near Ardmore OK is your Certified Ford dealer with Pre-owned Ford models in stock. Seth Wadley Ford, serving Shawnee OK, has a wide variety of Certified Pre-owned sedans, coupes, and convertible cars, trucks and SUV's in stock.
Ford Service, Ford Parts
Seth Wadley Ford near Chickasha OK provides a complete service department with factory trained technicians to repair all makes and models of Ford vehicles.
- Ford Oil Change
- Ford Tune-up
- Ford Repairs
- Ford Transmission Service
- Ford Parts
Seth Wadley Ford dealers near Duncan OK has a complete parts department with OEM and aftermarket parts in stock. Seth Wadley Ford near Midwest City OK also offers convenient service appointments. Proudly serving the nearby communities of Pauls Valley, Purcell, Ada, Norman, Ardmore, Shawnee, Oklahoma City, Chickasha, Duncan, and Midwest City, Oklahoma.